Tuesday, August 16, 2011

leaving!

Oh my goodness!!!

I am leaving for Tucson in less than 2 hours!!! I cannot believe it! my summer is pretty much over. School starts on Monday.
I finished working at Harkins on Sunday. It was sad. I really enjoyed my job.
I think more than the job i LOVED the people. my managers were amazing. and they other Team members and Team leaders were really easy to get along with. I am blessed to have had the job.

i am sitting here thinking why i am leaving? i know school is important, but i finally was somewhere where i felt people appreciated me, liked me, accepted me and were my friends. now i am leaving to go back to a place where i have no friends and people hate me. who in their right mind would do that? i have no clue.

but i am not going to let them win. i am going back and i am going to have a hell of a year. i am not going to let some freaky deeky people get all up in my grill. Mhmmm you know that's right. Look out :)

i need to get all my stuff in the car. i am heading out this is going to be quite the adventure! YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment