thoughts and memoirs of kendi janae van de graaff. sister, daughter, aunt and friend
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Work progress
is it strange? It is for me. Choir tour was absolutely outstanding!!!!! I had so much fun it is incredible. I know before tour I did not even want to go. I was nit excited to spend time witha bunch of choir kids!! But they all are nit just choir kids. These are musicians who actually want to e in choir!!! It was so much fun. I cannot say how happy I am that I went on tour! It was an amazing experience and making the level of music with all those in choir was wow. I got to know each person in that choir more than i would have in class. They are really a good group of people andso much fun to be around. I am so glad I am in symphonic this year!!!!!! It has been the best year of choir I think I have ever had in te history of choir!!!!! This year just in general has been a great one. I am not sure why but it has been!!! I have been so happy and BUSY! Fall semesters ar the worst semesters for me. They are long and they just drag on and on and in. And I am always so exhausted and depressed it seems. But not this semester. I have been so happy and the semester has gone by so fast!! It will November before I know it!!!! And kamas will be getting married! Krazy eerybody krazy! I need to still find someone to go to the wedding with me. I still have a month but still. I also need to loseore weight. I am craving a hard core work out and sweat fest. Bring it in baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment